07 August 2008

Week 2 at Uni

I've bitten off quite a bit this semester.

Enterprise Systems has a lot of work. My first assignment is due on Friday next week. I need to review 4 webcasts from SAP's SAPphire 2008 and write an additional 1500 words or so to tie them up. Thankfully I'm feeling more confident after today's class. The interface also feels like it's UNIX heritage would suggest. It's built for speed that's for sure. All in all, there's a ton of info to consume here.

IS Project and Change Management (ISPCM) sounds familiar from my Business Analysis subject from last semester, so should be easier. It should be an OK subject and thankfully not the same amount of work (I think) as Enterprise Systems.

Well I'd better be getting back to it.

Cheers
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment